Friday, March 07, 2008
This Weather is SOOOOO C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
Once again, after a spring-like day we had a massive snow (for our area!) and had the fun of actually building a snow-girl!! We also took The Fur out in it and they LOVED it! They were shivering after a few minutes, but would have stayed running around and burrowing their little noses in the snow if we would have let them. We had a blast in our Texas Blizzard!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
FUN!!!!!! We're getting some of that here, too. Not nearly as much, though.
Welcome to my world!!! Except mine is white from November to April!!
Enjoy!!
Sandy got that right!! Nov. till April...is getting a bit old!! Really ready for spring. Glad you got to enjoy some "snow"!
Hugs
I SERIOUSLY almost put S.G. in the car to drive up to your house last night....just didn't want to deal with the traffic. I was so bummed last night that all we got was rain. And it's not like we're that far!! Anyhoo, we got to wake up to snow this morning, and I was very excited. I LOVE your snowgirl!!
Once again I am SOOO shocked!!! What weather! I am FWDing your blog to another childrens minister team that has some how manage to either go before you guys or after you guys on the childrens ministry circuit(same churchs). They are from that and can't Believe its snowing there and NOT here!!!!
Awesome pics! I can't wait for them to see your blog!
Ah, I LOOOOOOOOOVE that picture of you with the pups - have they already gotten bigger??? SO cute :)
We're getting snow now - they've predicted possibly 8-13 inches before tomorrow aftternoon. WOOHOO!
Oh how fun. That is CRAZY weather. Enjoy the weekend.
Lauren
I thought about you all yesterday when they kept mentioning ya'lls area, LUCKY. But I was very suprised this morning to wake up to the beautiful little snow that we had. The girls had fun in it before school this morning. Love the snowgirl.
We didn't get snow here! The other day it was hardly anything! The kids miss it. We didn't get to go to CO this year while there was snow. We have to wait till summer to go. Your puppies are so cute.
Crazy is putting it mildly! Your puppies are just adorable, hope all is well. We sure do miss you guys!!
Is that snow in PP's goatie...or gray hair?!?!?
Glad you enjoyed your time in the snow...(very cute family pic)
Great pics!!! Love them all...but especially love the one of you and your "Panda-Pups"! SO cute!
Blessings!!!!
That is just crazy! When my mom called me from TX yesterday to say it was snowing--I was shocked! We've had torrents of rain way up here. All your warm air hit our sky.
Fun! Fun! DD and DB loved the snow, too! I guess it was DB's first time to ever plan in it. BTW, it's going to be almost 70 tomorrow. LOL
oh funny....welcome to my world....although I am sick and tired of the snow and the below freezing temps.....I need sun. Have a great week! ;)
I WANT SNOW!!!
That looks like more snow than we've had here in New York City all winter! Our winters are so long--I'm very happy if we can share some snow with our pals in Texas! Enjoy! :-)
And from those adorable pictures, it certainly looks as though you were enjoying it! Children playing in the snow, when it's still so new to them, is one of the cutest things ever!
Looks like it was a really fun day!:-)
GREAT PICS!! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment