Yep, these are our new "little" darlings! PandaPop has been wanting a dog for over a year and we have been trying to decide when, what, etc. We have been looking online on occasion and yesterday found these muts and completely fell in love! We drove 20 minutes to get ONE and ended up with TWO. They needed each other. Sure. Actually, it has been a good move because they keep each other company and don't whine. I LOVE how wide and stocky they are! No wimpy dogs 'round these here parts, no siree! I can guarantee you'll be seeing more pics with our Hugo & Charlie (LOST fans are smiling right now) and the adventures that ensue...not to leave out PandaKitty who just rolled his eyes when we introduced them
This is a very happy PandaPopwith his "boys".
Charlie
Hugo
Boys will be boys...I'm sure we have lots of this to get use to.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Introducing...Hugo & Charlie...PandaPuppies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Awwwww.... cute pups! If you've been to my blog, you know 2 pups can be a challenge! Mine are 11 months old now, and things are getting easier (finally!) Be careful they don't form a pack of their own, it will make your life easier in the long run.
I look forward to more puppy pictures!
Yes, just as stated...they are so darling! Can't wait to see & snuggle...or smell the usual 'skunky' puppy breaths. ha ha
Congrats & blessings!
Adorable!! Love the names too! ;)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay, you know me and you know that I'm SO EXCITED that you have puppy dogs!! You HAVE to keep us posted, especially with pics of how big they get. Oh, I hope to meet Hugo & Charlie sometime!
Do you know what their mix is?
AH, I'm SO EXCITED for you!!
They are soooo cute!!! Star Princess loves them! I did the meme, check it out!
What cuties!!! Congrats on your new additions.
Oh my! They are too cute!!
We loved seeing the pups last night. I almost stuck one in my jacket to sneak home, but D.S. would not have like that. We had a great time with you guys last night. Thanks for the pizza!!
OH my!! They are so so so cute!!! That sweet soft fur!!! I love it that you got two!!! I often wished we had gotten our little Rosie's sister or brother as well....
Thanks for sharing!!!
Have a blessed weekend!!!
How dang cute are they. I am very excited y'all finally got a.... well, two dogs. They are going to be so much fun for PG.
Sooo adorable! Though I don't envy you one bit.... The maint. on ours is worse than our kids so tech. he makes #5! Not to mention the grooming bills!!!!!! But wouldn't trade his all the time snuggles for anything!
And I can see you will be having some SLOPPY ones!
Total cuteness!
Congrats!
Oh my! I can't wait to read about their chewing episodes! Put those shoes up high! They are too cute. I know PG will have hours of fun with them.
Very cute!
HipHipHooray for the PandaFamily! I'm very excited for ya'll!
When I adopted my first dog, for 3 days I kept thinking "WHAT DID I DO? I DO NOT NEED A DOG!" By the 4th day, I fell in love with her. When I adopted the 2nd dog, I thought the same thing. Three years later, I now want another a 3rd!
I LOVE THEIR NAMES! LOST ROCKS!
Congrats on the new additions! I look forward to seeing more pics & hearing lots of funny stories.
Adorable!
They are so adorable!!! How fun!
AWwww, they are too cute.
PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment