My friend, Mommy Spice over at Hunan Spicedid this darling post with Spicy Girl so, of course, we have to do it with PandaGirl, too!
What is you favorite color? "Pink, Lellow, and Purple...that's it."
What is your favorite outfit? "Well, my dress that's kinda orange-ish, that goes 'round here (low waist) with a ribbon and a little bow."
What do you most like to do? "I most like to do is play cars with my Dad." (this is a new fetish that these two have done for several days in a row now).
What is your favorite food? "My favorite food is Chinese, cheese noodles, too and my favorite food issss....is eggrolls...I like strawberries. I ate them all the time."
What are you going to be when you grow up? "I'm gonna be a princess when I grow up with a beautiful dress and stuff."
What makes you giggle? "When you tickle me!!!" (giggle, giggle, giggle!)
What makes you happy? "When me and Daddy plays together...and when you kiss me and hug me goodnight and hold me. I really like that!" (which just made her hug me and do a curtsy).
What makes you mad? "What makes me mad is when you have to spank me." (She gave me the spanking her bottom gesture)
What makes you sad? "When you have to spank me and I get in trouble. That makes me sad."
Can you tell me something about China? "How the nannies invited me to have congee for breakfast....and when I was first born the first breakfast was congee! I know! How they made the little statues." (Daddy's terracotta soldiers)
What do you like to do outside? "I like to throw a ball outside and go to the park."
Anything else you want to say? "I would like to think about you and me and Daddy going on a camping out. That would be fun. Well.....that's it. Umm..thank you." GIGGLE, GIGGLE!
I wrote all of this exactly how she said it so there are no errors. I typed like this on purpose.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
PandaGirl Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I may have to copy this one with my Sam! What cute answers from your cute girl. I love that she listed all the different kinds of Chinese food she likes and then added strawberries!
I love that - made me smile!!
I love it! I am so glad other people are doing this with their kids!
Sandra
http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com
Wasn't this fun? I love her answers. So precious!!!
I love her answers!! It's funny how they both mentioned nannies in China. We're off to camp. Talk to you later.
How cute! Might have to do my kids, younger ones anyway!
That's too cute.....I think Sophia might be a little young yet.
AND.....little Miss THING.....I would never stop coming to visit you! There is too much spiritual uplifting on your blog that I need! You blog has always been one of my favorites! ;)
There are blogs I'm just not getting to anymore. Summer is keeping me too busy with the kids. All comments come directly to my email so that is how I respond at this point. Of course I still try to visit some that don't leave comments, but that is just the easiest way for me right now.
The Tribe comes first....as far as David and Emmie being in Europe, my mother is an 8th grade teacher and has been doing these tours for about 15 years. This is Emmie's 3rd summer in a row going and David wanted to go with her. He has never been to Europe so it was a great time for him to go.
She's such a sweetie!
Post a Comment