Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Old Friends/New Friends

Yesterday was a special treat because our old friends from our playgroup and new friends from our church were all able to play at the mall! On more than one occasion PandaGirl and SpicyGirl has dressed alike without planning it. Once again we showed up in the same outfits! LOVE IT! PG and SG are four years old, while K will be three in a month. It was so funny watching the big ones realize that they had to wait for the little one just like a little sister while the little one would get very upset that the big ones wouldn't wait for her. Thanks girls for a GREAT time!




So much play just wore out PG!

10 comments:

Sheryl said...

And there's the cat, snuggled right up beside her!

Snow White said...

SO GLAD YOU'RE HAVING FUN!
MISS YOU!
MAUDE

Mommy Spice said...

WE had fun too!! S.G. fell asleep in the car, as predicted. Is that a new quilt on P.G.'s bed? I don't remember that one.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my wonderful comment! Those pictures are great! They are all adorable!

Beckyb said...

LOVE the pictures - it looks like a ton of fun!!!

Team Mom said...

Wish we could have been there! Looks like you had fun. See you soon!

Terri said...

How cute! Friends are awesome! I love Panda Express Orange Chicken! And I love using chopsticks, too.

Looks like you are closer to me than I thought if that is the Lewisville mall. We should get together sometime.

Steffie B. said...

Those two are just too cute together! Thanks for your kind words regarding Emmie and David! ;)

Adele said...

Oh how precious are those girls! I love those green outfits. I am glad you all got together and had such a nice visit.

Kim said...

Awww.....they are darling girls! It looks like a lot of fun times.

Kim