Too cute! My 3 year old just asked me today on our way to violin lessons if we could stop and grab a latte after her lesson. These girls are spoiled with their Starbucks and lattes. So precious though!
Has she tried the double chocolate chip frap??? I'm addicted to those myself... I can't believe that husband of mine got me addicted to such an expensive little drink!
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
13 comments:
Ha Ha! Looks like she's ready to hit the mall!
Haha! Is she a Starbucks fan like her momma? ;)
Oh, starting her off early!
Okay... now I am going to have to get my Starbucks fix today!
PG sure is a cutie!
Gotta love the Starbucks!! You have to teach them early I agree. BTW, I've tagged you on my blog, but you don't have to go through with it.
Hello!
I just got your message on my adoption blog and I'm thrilled to know we use the same agency and our daughter's are named alike.
Jennifer
That's great. Spicy Girl took a sip of my coffee for the first time yesterday and said she liked it. GREAT!!(sarcasm)
Makes me smile because ALL of my kids LOVE Starbucks (or any coffee place) too!! I only wish the smoothies (of Frap's) were a bit cheaper!!!
So cute, she's my kinda girl!!!
Too cute! My 3 year old just asked me today on our way to violin lessons if we could stop and grab a latte after her lesson. These girls are spoiled with their Starbucks and lattes. So precious though!
Her look to me says'...."Don't even THINK about asking me for a sip"!
Has she tried the double chocolate chip frap??? I'm addicted to those myself... I can't believe that husband of mine got me addicted to such an expensive little drink!
Love it!
She is my kinda gal.
Post a Comment