Saturday, June 30, 2007

Little Fishy!

First week at swimming lessons! This was sooo fun watching PandaGirl sit on the side of the pool with five other little cuties in their darling swimsuits and cellulite-free thighs!


I wonder if this other little girl's mom shops at Target? Hmmm.

PG can't STAND it when the water gets in her eyes! She thinks she needs a towel to dab her eyes each time she is in the water!

I just wanna eat her up!

These fun floaties let them swim in the water independently while learning to kick and move their arms correctly.


Have I mentioned that I LOVE being a mommy? Just checking.

14 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Looks like she's having a blast!
Ah..... Less stress when they can swim isn't it?!!! Great Photos capturing her swimming=)Cute bathing suit! I have tried 3 different suits on Kori and still can't find the "just right Color" on her this year!She wants dark- and I want light- so I end up mixing them!

Mommy Spice said...

Cute pictures. I wish we could have done swim lessons this summer. Next summer for sure!!

Polar Bear said...

What Fun!!!

I used to love swim lessons. I can't wait to take our little girl, oohh probably in the year 2012. She should be here by then. :)

Robin said...

cools floaties. LOVE the swimsuits. :-)

Adele said...

We did swimming lessons recently and Mallory loved it. I love the pics of PG in her cute swimsuit. We almost bought that one too. I am a Target shopper myself.;)
You sound like me. I just love being a Mommy and sometimes I just sit and stare at Mallory. After having her almost three years, I am still in awe that God chose me to be her Mommy.

Much Ado said...

Love that picture of your little cutie PG with the floats on her back!

Steffie B. said...

Great pictures....and I sooooo loved your opening line! Cellulite free thighs....THAT WAS GREAT! ;)

Sheryl said...

Oh so cute! My boys start next week- so excited!!

Terri said...

How adorable! Of course, every mommy shops at Target! They have the cutest clothes. I remember taking lessons at her age. We didn't have those cool floats. Jenni hasn't taken lessons but we are working on teaching her to swim. Now that Sami has a pool at her apartment I am hoping to take her there and work with her. And at the condo in Colorado that we will be at from Tuesday till Sunday has a pool so we will work with her then too. I can tell you are enjoying each moment you have with her and that is precious!

Michelle said...

Love summer! My 5 yr old started swimming last year, and it is so nice!

Snow White said...

Love the pool pics! How fun! Enjoy
maude

Jada said...

Those are some cute photos.My dd is in swimming too.

Praise and Coffee said...

Oh what fun times!!!! She is cute as ever!

Kim said...

Great pictures! I have not done swimming lessons with my younger ones yet...probably next summer! We have a pool, so they get lots of practice! They both use a safety seal for now.

Kim