Ever since PandaGirl came to be a part of our family at 15 months of age she has cracked us up with her "pucker". She has the most gorgeous puffy rosy, lips. Every now and then though, she will have an itchy nose or something and pucker those lips out into a perfectly round circle. We LOVE it! This pic is from June 2004 when she was 19 months old and was "helping" us wash the car. At that time I was smack in the middle of the fog, the haze, the insanity of bringing a new toddler into our home and completely changing everything!! Now I look back on these pics with such sweetness, wondering how this precious baby survived those first few months...LOL! We just had to buy size 11 shoes, so to look back at this tiny tot, whom I THOUGHT was big at the time, makes my heart smile.

12 comments:
Those cute little expressions on their faces are priceless. And they do grow up way too fast. I miss my "babies" but enjoy each and every new stage they go through.
How cute!
Don't you love those lips??? Mallory has lips like those and they are so kissable. Also, the good thing is that our girls will never have to have collagen injected in their lips. HAHA.
Oh if I could only have lips that full.
PG is precious!!!
That girl is the sweetest thing EVAH! And I am enjoying getting to know your sweet family!
How sweet she is! She is growing up to fast! Wish they could stay little.
She's such a Cutie Patutie!!! Love those pucker lips!
Love those pucker faces!!!
I love those smoochers! She is truly just beautiful.
Love those pictures! So cute! Real keepers to pull out when she's older.
Oh my!
That 1st picture is so great! Love that puckered up face. What a teeny-weeny little thing she was!
She's absolutely adorable! Reminds me of what my little 13-monther is up to nowadays!! Some days I wish she'd never get any older, and other days (the crazy ones) I can't wait for retirement!!!
Look at those little chubby legs... Where does the time go?
Post a Comment