Wednesday, June 20, 2007

30 Day Honor Your Hubby Challenge!




A great blogger over at Fruit in Season has put out a challenge to make a commitment of making our husbands top priority and show them the honor due them as the spiritual head of the household. One of the biggest blessings in my life is my marriage. God has blessed me and my best friend with a very open, loving, honest, caring marriage. There is always room for growth and improvement, however. I am joining these other bloggy women in the next 30 days to make PandaPop aware that I see him as my HERO and the man of my dreams. My goals are:

~Daily pray for him through using the Power of a Praying Wife book.

~Greet him at the door with a kiss instead of waiting for him to drop off his things, walk in the room and find me doing whatever it is I'd be doing.

~NOT gripe or whine about anything as the first words out of my mouth in any given situation.

~Speak words of life, encouragement and respect to show him honor.

Let's see how I do with these. I can only imagine GOOD coming from this. Like I said, we have a very fun, loving relationship. I am excited to see it grow with a little extra effort.

6 comments:

Elise said...

Great challenge....I'm going to try it! My husband deserves it and this gives me a good excuse of how much I appreciate him.

Christine said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've joined in! We have similar goals so I'm interested to hear how things go for you. Thanks for posting and blessings to your marriage this week!

Terri said...

Thanks for passing on the callenge. I accept that one, it is a worthy one. Hugs!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

It seems that we're all struggling with the greeting-thing, huh? Isn't it exciting to see how many women are joining this challenge?!

Nikki said...

That is an awesome challenge. I have been trying to do the same thing for about a month now. I had my priorities WAY out of whack for awhile but I'm getting back on track with my sweet hubby.
I'm in!

Steffie B. said...

Great challenge....I'm going to "attempt" (lol) this when he gets back! Not sure if I should tell him though! ;)