~A little bit of east meets west~
OK, you have to show me how to get the stuff on the side. I want a counter. Do you insert something into your template?
I love the Christmas tree! We are going to have to get together and share some info. Maybe a blogger party!(ha)
Am I missing something, or am I just not Captain Obvious this morning?
Love,Love,Love the new tree & panda!!! I agree with mamadarling, we need a blogger party!
Do you have to be in the club to understand this one? I want in.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK, you have to show me how to get the stuff on the side. I want a counter. Do you insert something into your template?
I love the Christmas tree! We are going to have to get together and share some info. Maybe a blogger party!(ha)
Am I missing something, or am I just not Captain Obvious this morning?
Love,Love,Love the new tree & panda!!! I agree with mamadarling, we need a blogger party!
Do you have to be in the club to understand this one? I want in.
Post a Comment