Wednesday, December 13, 2006
The Bugaloos!!!
A couple of mornings ago PandaGirl was watching "The DoodleBops" on the Disney Channel and said to me that they were my favorite when I was a little girl. I told her that I didn't watch them when I was little. She was adamant that I had told her before that I loved the DoodleBops. It rang a bell that I had told her I used to love to watch "The Bugaloos" when I was little. I "googled" it and found this great YouTube trailer of it......how exciting! I adored all those Sid and Marty Kroft shows like Land of the Lost, Sigmund and the Sea Monster, Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, Wonder Bug....the list goes on. I have such fun memories of these REALLY dorky shows! Enjoy going down Memory Lane and let me know if you used to watch any of these, too. I am sure that I will get a few posts from my younger blogging friends that have NO CLUE about these great 70's hits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I don't remember that one ,but how about "H.R. Puffinstuff"? Or are YOU too young. HAH
My favorite was Land of the Lost. It was so cool then, but so dorky now. I bet our little ones would watch them though because they are so different from what they see now.
Just testing something.
Trying something again. Changed the picture on my other profile.
Isn't it great when you get a "blast from the past" like this! :)
While you were watching The Bugaloos, I was being a twinkle~
Post a Comment