
Yes these are PandaGirl's darling little red gloves with gum all over the fingers. We were riding in our vehicle all enjoying our new gum when we all basically at the same time decided we didn't really care for the flavor anymore. PandaPop and I got rid of ours, but before I could turn around to take PG's I heard, "Uh-Ohhhhh", followed by a giggle. I tried to make her be still until we could come to a stop and I could get the gloves off of her, but telling a four year old to keep her hands frozen in midair with silly looking gum hanging all over her gloves is like trying to herd cats. Not very successful. I put the gloves in the freezer once we got home in order to make the clean up easier, but that didn't work. Now we'll just have to live with her purple, black or pink gloves. Gotta love it!

12 comments:
That's too funny--I can just see you all in Lego spitting your gum only to find PG's all over her cute gloves :)
Look at my blog when you get a chance--oh my goodness, it has pictures!
So funny! Go to Walmart and buy De-Solv-It. It's in the laundry section. It's one of those Orange-Glo type products. It will get the gum right off, if you love the gloves. Then you can wash 'em and they'll be like new. I had to use it on Little Chic's hair once and it came right out.
So glad you saw the humor in it. Sh did it on the way to be voted in at hr on a Sunday night. She had just turned 5. It was all over the back of the van and her. We had to try and find peanut butter in the preschool closet and get it off before the service started. Thanks for sharing, and reminding me of my fun memory. Wish I had had a camera then!
Love, Maude
Baby oil works, too. :)
By the way...your nails look good. :)
When I read the part about a giggle I started to giggle because i can just hear Z laughing and saying uh-oh...
Too funny! :)
By the way, thanks for what you wrote on "Zoey's Journey" blogsite aboutl the wait. It helped me today.
Better Panda Girl gloves than Panda Girl Hair- trust me!hahaha
thanks for your comment... i have most of your recent posts, too! what a lovely family you have. it is encouraging to know that people are praying for you who you don't even know!
sorry about the gum incident!:)
OK, now I get what you were talking about today. Hee-Hee.
You have a task:
1) Go to YouTube.com
2) Type in "David Phelps O Holy Night"
3) Be moved to tears
4) Either post it on your blog, or teach me how to!!!
So funny....how well I can see you each going hilariously nuts trying to NOT get it all over the car, her hair, clothes. etc~~~sort of lucky it was JUST the gloves, hummm. ha ha very cute!
Also so neat to have your friends with new/old solutions to 'getting chewing gum out'...when it is often futile. ha ha Blessings, M~~
Post a Comment