Well, I know for a fact that there are far MORE than six ODD things about me, but my blogging friend tagged me with this so here we go...(not sure how "odd" these things are, but they are me)...
1. I have been in love with smooth jazz since I was a senior in high school ('89). I don't know too many artists, but I crave to listen to it sometimes.
2. I love the sound of the hum of the bridge on the Star Trek Enterprise. PandaPop and I have watched over and over all the episodes of The Next Generation and Voyager. Since we were without children for eleven years we got into TV and movies and listening to this sound while the show is on is very soothing to me. We even named our cats Worf and Geordi. They now live in heaven (don't comment on THAT issue!) but were with us for almost 12 years. By hearing our cats' names we can instantly tell who is a Trekkie and who isn't. HA!
3. I HAVE to have milk. Can't go without it. I love it with almost any food. When we run out and maybe go a day without it I start to CRAVE it!
4. I have day-dreamed of living in the Hundred Acre Wood, you know, from Winnie the Pooh.
5. With some mild form of ADD I'm sure, I will get lost in remembering all the stories behind all my charms on my charm bracelet if I am wearing it at a place that hasn't captured my full attention, ie meetings, conferences, church...oops! did I really print that?? ; )
6. Because of my very fair skin I always carry an umbrella in the summer to events that I know I will be in the sun. My friends just expect it now. My favorite one is my bright jewel tone rainbow umbrella. I've always longed for skin that would tan, but it won't. I stopped fighting it several years ago. In fact, the last time I really burned badly was in 7th grade. I just don't want skin cancer when I can do something about it.
I love silly things in life! Hope you had fun reading about just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to me being "odd". Smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good ones. My favorites are "the hummmm on Star Trek and the Hundred Acre Wood. Isn't funny how you can read someone elses quirks, and remember more about yourself?
What happened to your sidebar stuff?
Umm...all of your sidebar links and images are missing...?
Yep, everything's showing up again! I wonder why it did that...
Post a Comment