Friday, December 22, 2006

NEVER Enough Pictures!



Ever since PandaGirl got into my arms I CAN'T STOP taking pictures of her!!! It seems that I have to take a picture every Sunday because I think she is soooo cute in all her clothes! She now knows to just smile, pose or whatever to just deal with this photo-crazed mom. I am very grateful for digital cameras that allow me to delete or else we'd be in debt from me taking so many pics!

12 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

The colors you guys are wearing really bring out the pictures! What terriffic shots. Though, as I laugh, PM your settin' yourself up bigtime- to keep up with when you have #2(speaking from exp. with an only child for 4-5yrs. and bringing in a second one) and speaking for others as well as myself- those 1st. sometimes eat dust and get left behind in the glamour fam. albums! hahahaha. Life makes it virtually impossible to keep up with=) But at least you got great pictures!!!!!!

Patriot Girl said...

Those are adorable pictures! You always dress her up so cute! Hey that Last picture infront of the tree i heard some really Hot girl took that for you! Also, That green you are wearing makes your eyes stand out! Nice color!

Team Mom said...

The Mom & Daughter pic so so cute! The bright colors make you both just shine! I think PG needs to give CL a few lessons on posing for the camera!

Lorrie said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your dd is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I'll be back to see some older posts when I have more time! Thanks for stopping by, and have a Merry and Blessed CHRISTmas!

Mommy Spice said...

Are you wearing a Chinese shirt? Where did you get it. Don't say China!! I want one so badly, but they all seem to come in very small sizes.

See you for Chinese food tonight!!

Snow White said...

I love your green shirt. I was a little nostalgic at seeing your picture in front of the tree in the atrium. Merry Christmas
Maude

Much Ado said...

LOVE your Christmas card!!! Every time I come to your blog and there is a picture of Pandagirl, I always go "awww" out loud!!! :)

About the reading...yes, I love books but it WILL be interesting to see how much I read once we come back from China!!!

Mama Darling said...

You're right. You can never have too many pictures. Kids grow so fast and change so much. You want to remember every stage...so keep clicking! These are great pictures of all of you.

Mardi said...

Such a beautiful family! Merry Christmas Panda Mom!

Unknown said...

what beautiful pictures

Unknown said...

you have been tagged..see my blog for details

Tao's Mommy said...

What great pictures!! Pandagirl is such a beautiful munchkin!!