Great pics! I just finished a day of trying to get one good pic of the boys together. I'm worn out! Caleb was always so easy with pics. Not my precious Josiah though!
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
10 comments:
I'll trade you your pictures for mine!!!
Great pics! PandaGirl is simply adorable! Praise God for the Miracle of Christmas.
I just love the new pics! The second from the top is a perfect Christmas card. The cat is even posing! Have a great weekend!
OHHHH!!! SO CUTE!!!!! I'm so ready for that!!!!
Great pics! I just finished a day of trying to get one good pic of the boys together. I'm worn out! Caleb was always so easy with pics. Not my precious Josiah though!
These pictures are too cute! Like Steph said, I too, am so ready for that!!
So cute!
That age is SO fun.
Who'd a thought that Miao would be such a charmer, too!!!
It's a wonderful life! Wouldn't it be great to be four again-sometimes?
Post a Comment