Monday, October 23, 2006

Pumpkin Patch



Yeah!!! We had the PERFECT weather for the pumpkin patch this year!!! Last year the girls wore shorts and were sweating like crazy. Today was brisk, cool and sunny! Of course, they were all darling and precious. Everyone chose a pumpkin of her own and then we played and had a picnic at the park. I love fall!

7 comments:

Gloria said...

Wow, how darling, and what PERFECT weather today for a trip to the PUMPKIN PATCH,.... beauty everywhere. colors, colors, colors. (esp. after stage 5 cancer)...every moment doubles in value/treasures, esp. the colored leaves of autumn and excitement of upcoming holiday celebrations/events.

Needless to say...there are no words for the five little cutie pies with their Punkin's. Big, little & all sizes/shapes.
Five precious little Blessings!!! Keep having a blast!
love ya, M--

JenLo said...

We are big pumpkin farm fans up this way too! We are especially fond of the carmel apples they have there (heehee)

Patriot Girl said...

Ok, All I have to say is Z looks adorable. The tights, dress, pig tails and most of all that cute little face! I have never been to a pumpkin patch I should get on top of that one!

GloryandGrace said...

Yay for the beautiful fall weather! I'm STILL not going to tell you how cold and colorful it is here :)

When you get a chance, go back over to PatriotGirl's blog and see the comment I left on her newest entry...in response to your comment...heehee :)

Patriot Girl said...

There is no big "scoop"! By the way my grandmother has no idea so please don't mention in the office! Thank you! Come find me tomorrow and I will tell you about him. LOVE YOU!

Mommy Spice said...

Look at those goofey moms....LOL.

Had a blast tonight!! I'll email the pictures.

Unknown said...

I am going to add you to my list tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement and for finding me..How awesome!