Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Looking A Bit Like Fall!



Playgroup on Monday was great weather!!! The girls had a fun time, I had a bit of trouble keeping the bees away from my face!!! We ended up going to another park in the area to have our picnic lunch to get away from those crazy things. I think Thursday's HIGH is going to be 63!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!

5 comments:

Snow White said...

Yes, the weather. We had thunderstorm last night. Rain on a metal roof is interesting. Love the pic of panda girl. Take care.

GloryandGrace said...

Ahh, well OUR high on Thursday is going to be 48! How do you like them apples? Heehee :)

Mommy Spice said...

Isn't it crazy that today will be 85! Well, I welcome the cooler weather tomorrow, and it's picture day for Spicy Girl. So I get to put her in one of those cute new fall outfits.

GloryandGrace said...

Ah-Haaaaa! I see a certain "Archivers" link on your blog!

Phat Girl said...

I am so very excited tomorrow is going to be in the 60's here! I am excited to finally get all my winter clothing out! I have an interview at 4:30p tomorrow....Please say a little prayer for me!