Monday, October 30, 2006



From the previous post you can see that PandaGirl had fun playing in my old cowgirl outfit and with her stick horse, Cake. Yes, that is the horses' name. Cake. Since she liked it so much I asked if she wanted to wear the cowgirl outfit to the Fall Festival we were going to attend that evening. She quickly said no and reminded me that she was "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast like at her birthday party. I told her that Cake could only go with us if she was a cowgirl. She quipped back, "But Cake can go as Phillipe, Belle's horse." What could I say? She was so creative on that one that Cake...I mean Phillipe got to go with us to the festival. She rode him most of the time! So cute. She met up with two other friends from the playgroup for a great night of safe fun!

4 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

My niece had her 7th birthday on Saturday...yes, SEVENTH! I can hardly believe it. Your pics of PandaGirl reminded me of her since she's most often called "Belle"--I sent her a card with some stickers and one of the sheets has the Disney princesses on there: Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, and Jasmine :)

Mommy Spice said...

Could Spicy Girl hourd a little more of the game? Glad you got that shot.

We're making more caramel apples. Did you guys like yours?

JenLo said...

So cute! Little Chic has one of those horses. It is pink and it whinnies and makes galloping noises. She still drags it around sometimes. Smart Panda Girl, too, for figuring out the perfect role for Cake no matter what her costume.

Phat Girl said...

PandaGirl is adorable as Cowgirl ane Belle!
I am not sure what you guys have planned tonight, but one of the Baptist Churches in Plano on the East Side on 15th street always has a great little kiddie carnival on Halloween night.
Happy Halloween PandaFamily! Be safe...and eats lots of chocolate for me!