Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Real Man...


...can polish his daughter's toenails and not have his masculinity put in jeopardy! I absolutely LOVE this photo of Panda-Pop cleaning the polish off of Panda-Girl's toes and then polishing them with a fresh new coat. My own nails (ya know, the fake ones!) were freshly done so I couldn't do hers without messing up my own. My adorable hubby is so sweet to do whatever it takes to please his girls. I love him so! With another girl on the way he is sure to have many years ahead of polishing toenails, brushing hair, playing prince and princess, living through moodiness and delighting in the wonders of having three females in his home. I LOVE MY MAN!!!

4 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I love it! Now, what about when she wants to paint his nails?

Stephanie said...

I think that's precious!

Funderstorm said...

I have pictures of my nieces painting my husband and my dad's nails at Thanksgiving a couple of years back. Absolutely precious.

Cammie said...

How absolutly sweet is that! WC painting nails!