Monday, October 16, 2006

So big...

I walked in on Panda-Girl just coloring on her bed all by herself. I loved it. She is getting so big and a bit more independent each day. Sometimes a bit toooooo independent and has to be reminded who the parents are and who the child is! HA! For the most part, though, she is just her precious self. I am having somewhat of a "blogger's block" if you will. Nothing seems to be of super pressing interest right now to blog about. A couple other bloggers I visit have said the same thing. I am sure more fun stuff is to come. Maybe a great "list" of things is out there to discover. You know how I love to do those silly things. Oh well, until something more interesting happens, here's my big-girl...

2 comments:

JenLo said...

My Little Chic used to pretend to do "homework". So cute when they busy themselves with their own important stuff!

Funderstorm said...

I totally know the feeling!