Monday, October 16, 2006

Pump It Up!

I guess this photo counts as something interesting or just downright funny! A grown woman sliding down a blowup slide with three preschoolers!!! At playgroup today we played at Pump It Up! which is a place of nothing but bounce house kind of blow up things to climb. We had a blast and got exercise, too!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Phat Girl said...

Hello PandaMom! I had my monthly bible study last night. We had a new visitor who adopted a little girl from China about 3 years ago & they are in process to adopt another little girl next year. I am meeting lots of people who have adopted from China.....maybe this is God's way of opening the door for me?! I will pray about it all!
PS I am having trouble with thinking of new/exciting blogs too!

JenLo said...

I could go for a little of that action! Looks like fun!!

Snow White said...

hi it's me kelsan i've like hico now. im getting better with friends to.mommy and daddy let me have more freedom now. more peaceful here to.im now in one act play,oral reading,journalism,cross cpountry,social studies,basketball.
plz pray for me tomorrow for are disrict meet im excited and nerveous to.tell wayno and zoe i said hi! love sweet kelsan

Snow White said...

Is not that the funnest slide? That's the place I wanted P.pop to take the children. Hope you had a great time. Maude