Monday, October 02, 2006

Panda-Princess Party!!!



I had such a BLAST planning for and decorating for Panda-Girl's....I mean Panda-Princess' 4th birthday party for her Chinese playgroup friends! I LOVE doing this kind of matchy-match thing. It is definitely my cup 'o tea. We had beautiful pink, purple and silver balloons that went along with all the fun Disney princess garb! So cute to see all the girls in each of her own princess get-ups. Darling! Of course, the mommy cameras were clicking away and when that happens these "sweet" princesses decide it is then time to not cooperate. How dare these little toots not pose exactly when we need it! HA! I made the girls bow-tie mac & cheese along with little smokies. These are two of PG's favorites. Blue Bell little ice cream cups went along with our homemade cake which had a pink crown on top. I refused to pay $20 bucks for a sheet cake. Ours was made with love and was quite tasty, too. I love having a daughter and that she is a girly-girl. One of the best parts was seeing Panda-Pop in a crown, helping the girls when they needed him and doing lots of kitchen duty while I was tending the the Princess. She dubbed me the Queen Mother and Daddy was the Beast. She was Belle and said that Daddy had to be the Beast to be from the same movie as her. Sweet!Now I am off to play with all of the many fun princess toys that she got.

7 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

We had a "ball." Thanks for letting us be a part!

Mommy Spice said...

Mine are blurry too. There was so much movement.

Snow White said...

What fun. Looks great!

GloryandGrace said...

Be sure to tell Panda-Girl that Belle is my absolute favorite--but you already knew that! :)

Aww, will we ever get to watched "Enchanted Christmas" again together???

JenLo said...

Totally adorable!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

How cute! I soooo remember Kori's Princess party! Those are some awesome days to remember and to "breathe" during.... I must add how fortunate in ways you are to focus on the number of one even though more will be on the way- its still "nice"...kel

JenLo said...

Hey,girl! I thought you might be into these adoption T-shirts I found on Cool Mom Picks. I thought they were really cute.
http://www.shopurbanbelly.com/adopt.php