Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday!!!




Panda-Girl turns 4 today!! Unbelievable! Since we missed the first 15 months of her life it still comes as a shock that we really have a four year old! Her favorite place to eat is Taco Bueno and to have a Party Burrito. We did just that for her and stuck a pink candle in it for fun. There is a silver horse candle holder that represents her being born in the year of the Horse in the Chinese Zodiac. Now I know that astrology is a joke and not something we follow in the least, but it seems appropriate to most of the adoptive Chinese families that I know of to include this "year of the animal" ritual into the culture of our children. The irony is that her favorite animal is a......yes, a horse. Hmmmm.....maybe there IS something to those animals after all. HA!

4 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Happy birthday Panda Girl. We love you!

Mommy Spice said...

In answer to your question, there is the Taco Bueno picture and two pics of P.G.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Happy Birthday from all of us! We are partying as well this weekend with ANOTHER birthday Party this time its Big Boys 11th! I just wish we had a Taco Bueno!

Phat Girl said...

Happy Birthday Panda Girl! I pray your Mommie makes you lots of cookies this year. (ps. taco bueno is one of my favorite restuarants too--YUMMY!)