

When I was a little girl my mother made this cute little outfit for me to wear in a parade. Not sure if it was just for the parade or if it was to just be cute. At the time I remember wanting to wear "normal" clothes. Ya know, like the ones my poor little friend was wearing who had a mom that didn't put her in cute clothes and really didn't care much about her, raggedy old jeans and some character t-shirt. I had a mom who made sure that I was a cutie-patootie! Now I think it is darling!! I found the outfit in a closet today and put it on PandaGirl just for fun. She loved playing in it!

5 comments:
I love it!! She should wear it tonight.
That is SO awesome! I didn't have a single thing of mine for Little Chic to play with or wear. Ugh.
Too cute! Is she going to wear that for Halloween?
Well, 'ya sure know how to make me cry'. Whoa. As YOU already know...this touched my heart beyond words and measure. I had no IDEA that the 'cowgirl outfit' was still around, much less that you even had it. This is a REAL TREASURE for Daddy and me.
(and yes it was made for you for the HOT & Clifton parade/pageant where you won 1st runner up when you were 6 yrs. old, out of long list of darling kiddoes. Also, I think ??? your red crystyline ruffled dress with white lace penifore apron that you wore then is still here in the back of your old closet. ha ha
You also know I came from a 'long line of clingers of kids stuff. ha ha Remember how Grandma kept everything I gave her...and she lived to be nearly 100!!! smile
Thanks again for the neat blessing and treasured sharing via tha blog. ha We loved it and printed them out for the fridge posting. Love you all, Mom
Why did you post a comment about me writing a new blog entry? I just wrote that one on Friday!
Post a Comment