Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How quickly she grows...



It just seems like we were at the park and I had to hold PandaGirl on the swing so she wouldn't fall off and now she is so strong! Her darling little muscular legs are so gorgeous to me. I guess standing up in an orphanage crib for attention most of her time in China is now paying off. All her friends from China have great legs, too. These girls are not only strong physically, but each one's spirit is strong. They are survivors. I love that God chose us to get our daughter from China. We are more blessed by PG than I can possibly imagine. Words can never express my heart's gratitude to a God Who knows me better than I know myself. I am grateful that my original plans to start a family didn't work out the way I wanted. Thank you, Lord, for our PandaGirl.

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I feel the same way!! I am ever so thankful that God had a greater plan than I had for myself. Spicy Girl is all we ever wanted and more. How great God is!!

~LL~ said...

Life just kind of goes slowly when you don't have kids and it's all YOU, huh? Suddenly you find yourself in a whirlwind of life that is so fascinating and so wonderful....makes one KNOW that there is a God to bring such happiness.

Mama Darling said...

I was just looking back at some pictures we took about a year ago. It's amazing how much all of these little girls have grown physically and matured emotionally. We are so blessed to have been a part of their lives and to have had them as a part of ours. Yes, God is good!