I am: a true blonde with all the blonde moments one can conjure up!
I think: caramel frappuccinos and chocolate malts are like manna from heaven.
I know: all that glitters is not gold. People are real and nobody "has it together".
I want: to be at my goal weight in the morning. HA!
I hate: buying fresh fruit and it rots in my fruit bowl or fridge waaaaaaay too soon! Irritating.
I miss: the feeling of a size 8 pair of jeans.
I fear: snakes!!!!!!!!!
I feel: safe in PandaPop's arms. Awe--how sweet.
I hear: teeth grinding and go completely biserk!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT and PandaGirl DOES IT!!!!!!!
I smell: green apple bubble gum and am instantly back on the school bus as a kid.
I crave: horrible-for-you, fattening, yummy food!
I search for: new ideas and ways to spend time with my hubby and daughter that will create a memory.
I regret: getting FAT!
I love: strolling down memory lane. Oh, and Lucy. ; )
I ache: after busting my rear with Turbo Jam!
I care: that my bed is made in the morning. Can't leave the house with a messy bed.
I always: use absolute words like always and never.
I am not: shy.
I believe: drivers who are stupid, oblivious or arrogant should have their tires shot out while driving....except when I am one of "those" drivers! LOL!
I sing: great with my iPod earbuds in my ears!
I cry: when one of my nails breaks before it's time to re-do them all.
I fight: not comparing myself to all the great things that people post on their blogs and wanting something from their life more than mine. Yikes.
I win: jack-diddle.
I lose: my wits when PandaGirl drives me nuts with incessant whining or opposition! GRRRRR!
I never: seem to eat right and exercise at the SAME TIME!
I listen: to 80's music and I am right back in high school again...carefree...but am glad to come back to reality when the song is over....I do NOT want to be a teenager again!
I can usually be found: LAUGHING.
I am scared: of lightning storms!
I need: a frappuccino right now, this very moment (written at 8:30PM while PG is griping from her bedroom about a choice the she made and doesn't like the outcome). Refer to "I lose" for a reason why. Sarcastic smile.
I am happy about: Netlfix!!! I love it when my mailbox has a little red envelope with a new movie inside!
I hope: I don't burn too badly while riding in the Jeep this summer!!!
The Serious Version:
I am: blessed, chosen, adopted, accepted, redeemed & forgiven (because of the love of Jesus Christ) as told to me by the book of Ephesians 1:3-8 in the Bible.
I think: being a mom is exasperating and exhilarating.
I know: that my man loves me and would do anything for my well-being and happiness and that PandaGirl was meant to be our daughter.
I want: to live on a horse ranch in the beautiful country-side and host a retreat center there.
I hate: when I don't live in the freedom Christ promised me.
I miss: all my dear friends from all the places we have lived.
I fear: not being who God created me to be.
I feel: deeply.
I hear: Christians bicker over worship styles and it makes me so sad...as if worship is about them and not God.
I smell: rain coming and am moved to worship it's Creator.
I crave: to be in God's perfect will all of the time.
I search for: stability and security.
I regret: not taking care of myself and gaining way too much weight.
I love: perfect days...when my mood is right, the air is right, the activity is right, the music is right, the food is right, my joy is right, my world is right for a moment.
I ache: when I remember where PandaGirl came from and how her life started out.
I care: that people are discipled in the Truth.
I always: thank God for the blessings he gives me.
I am not: a finished product, but rather a continuous work of art being molded by the Artist.
I believe: God is who he says he is--God can do what he says he can do--I am who God says I am--I can do all things through Christ--God's word is alive and active in me.
I sing: and my soul is moved when the lyrics are exactly what I am feeling about my life or God.
I cry: at the mere thought of losing PandaPop or PandaGirl to death.
I fight: the urge to get back on the emotional roller-coaster I got off of a few years ago.
I win: when I choose stability over the roller-coaster.
I lose: when I compare my life to someone else's.
I never: feel good about myself when I get angry at PandaGirl.
I listen: to wise teachers and preachers who speak the Truth of God and I am amazed at the insight given them.
I can usually be found: laughing.
I am scared: of not doing a good job as a mom.
I need: to be held by my man.
I am happy about: my marriage relationship to PandaPop.
I hope: that when I get to heaven God will say, "Well done, good and faithful servant."
If you do this, too, then please let me know so I can come read your answers! This meme was really just ONE, but I couldn't resist doing two versions. I had to have a serious and a fun one. Do it how you want. ; )

13 comments:
I love you both ways....Goofy and Serious!!! Have a great day!
Panda-Mom;
I just came across your blog and can I say, God had blessed you with a beautiful family. I love reading your blog and I hope to come back soon. Feel free to visit my blog:
http://rogersfamilyof6.blogspot.com/
Have a great week.
Pauline
I love that! I would do it- but it would take me a year just to think of the answers! Love Turbo Jam- have you noticed a difference like chelene says? JW. I laughed about the cars drivers- I was just ranting yesterday about people who are behind the wheel and yet careless about driving!Hate it! anyway- later...
This is so good,pandamom!!! I love seeing your fun and crazy side and the depth of your love for God,too. That is a great balance! I may try to work on this over the weekend! Thanks for thinking of me!
I will definitely do this meme when I have a couple of minutes :) I loved reading yours!!!
And yes, I could totally picture you laughing your fanny off when I saw the pic on my blog :)
I will do this meme for you :)
Loved reading all your answers.
I just did this on my blog, and it was fun. I realize my answers could be different in an hour, but it was fun to write the first thing that came to mind. I enjoyed reading yours- fun stuff! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your answers...both versions.
You are so REAL. I think we would have the most wonderful time together!
Hope you are having a great week!
(and I'll let ya know if I do the meme. No promises. I'm lazy.)
The fun one made me chuckle, and the serious one touched me and gave me goosebumps. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Loved reading this.
OK...it is settled now...we are meant to be best friends! Oh my! Reading these answers...was as if I wrote many of them....(insert Chuck in place of Panda pop, of course hee-hee!)*Wink*
Love you girl and all your answers..both funny and heartfelt! You are one amazing person!
Did you get my email???
(oh how I could color my typing in GREEN....because your statement on GREEN APPLE GUM....PUKE! PUKE..PUKE.
(excuse me, I can't help it.... pregnancy w/U...and THAT NEW smell back then...sent ME to the trash can or bathroom instantly .
In fact, I think I'm gonna HURL just remembering...ha ha
BUT...LOVED THE BLOG THROUGHOUT...!
and about the DRIVERS....
2 days ago we were eating lunch out...sitting nearby FOUR ...VERY SENIOR CITIZENS...all talking loudly about 'driving in the horrible San Antonio traffic...I-35 always being under constructions, etc. etc.
The kicker: One darling little tiny lady who was surely 80 years old...sat & listened to her friends quietly...then boldly she INJECTED...(QUOTE) "Well, I HAVE LEARNED HOW TO DRIVE AND HANDLE THE TRAFFIC IN SAN ANTONIO....ALL YOU DO IS 'put one hand on the steering wheel...put the other hand on the HORN...put your FOOT to the footfeed----as hard as you can...AND GO UNTIL YOU HIT SOMETHING!!!"
hoooooooooooo....ha ha Lord, please help us all. Hey, the lady did have a thought there...ha ha...tho I don't wanta be around to see it. ha ha have a blest day........
I did mine! I saw it on LeAnn's (tollesons4him). Thanks for sharing with us!!!
Post a Comment