Well, PandaPop finally got a toy that he has wanted for soooo long! Introducing....Rocky the Jeep! PandaGirl had fun naming him all by herself. My car is a black Nissan Altima named, Sophie. PG thinks they are "married" now. Hey, when you don't get more kids you just start naming your vehicles! LOL! ; )
I LOVE OUR JEEP!!!
Last night went " jeepin' " which is a new term for our house. Jeep top down, perfect temp. and a Sonic drive-by---wooohooooo! We have been down to one car for seven months so it will be nice to have the luxury of two again. Though, I will miss riding to work with PandaPop. We plan on many a grand adventure in this little baby! Wait a few days for Thursday Thirteen---I am dedicating it to this new Jeep world in which we have entered. Too fun!
Saturday, May 03, 2008
It's a TOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Yay! Looks great! I love Jeeps!
My favorite car of all time. I drove one when I was in college, and then until I was married, but I had to give it up when I got pregnant with Zach. Somebody was worried, I was fine.
How fun. We have lots of country roads for you to drive.
snowwhite
I'm jealous!!!! Gary has wanted a jeep for a long time also, but it would not hold all of us. I have tried to talk him into getting one of the four door ones(it would have to be a red one :) but he won't do it! He is to much of a tight wad!LOL Oh well, hope ya'll have fun with it. We are going to be driving thourgh your neck of the would on June 12th and thought maybe we can have lunch. I will talk to you later about it!
woohoo! Oh how cool is that! I think I may even have had a moment of envy! :)
How awesome! That is the coolest ride I have seen in a while! Oh, we are on the longest EVER of having ONE vehicle- Its one of the worse things. I am so glad for you guys to get out of the one car scene!
OH how fun!!!! I love jeeps too! Chuck had one when we were dating...and we loved it! It had a heater that would absolutely burn you outta there! (I, of course loved it..since I am always cold!!)
That was many many moons ago....but oh the memories of fun jeepin' times!
Keep those pics coming...I can't wait to see them all!
Enjoy!!!
Love you sweet friend!!!
Hey, congrats! Have fun!
I love Jeep's.. I have always wanted one but never have gotten one. Maybe when I go through my mid-life crisis I will get one. LOL
I will have to show Fourstringpop this post b/c when I met him he had a jeep! and he bought another one later on but had to sell it when we had Sami b/c it didn't have air conditioning and you know a baby in Texas heat with no air conditioning was not a good thing! We may get a new one when we move to the mountians!
working on that post I promised, took till today to get my camera to upload the pic. and I had to use a different computer to do it! UGH! Should be up in a little while! loved seeing you!
FINALLY!!!! :-) JEEPS ROCK - now if I could only have a "big rack" too :-)
Rocky is adorable!
Hope you're enjoying lotsa jeepin'!
Wow! How much fun!! Can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment