
It's a hard day for some. I know. I've lived it. For most, Mother's Day is a light-hearted celebration. For those who can't conceive a child or who have been in a perpetual "wait" for their adoptive baby--it is heavy-hearted and painful.
I have prayed for you today. I've cried your tears and felt the pierce in your heart. I know. Better yet, God knows. He knows you intimately. His timing is perfect. When our road seems broken, He leads us to His will if we let Him.
I celebrate today because I am a mother. Mommy to my precious PandaGirl. She makes me laugh, cry, giggle, wonder, enjoy, ponder, cringe, sigh, desire, create, invent, think, purge, re-evaluate, plan, dream. She is my gift, my daughter. I am grateful beyond words. She might just be my only child...ever. Not my plan, but one that I have embraced.
Thank you, Lord God, that You saw it in your plan to bring my daughter from the other side of the world to live in my heart forever. I am blessed.
Happy Mother's Day. ; )

6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you for those prayers, though I am a true believer that at every turn, life is what you make it (though that in no way negates the pain of those longing for their children, or in my case, my mom)- as for becoming a mom, I'm savoring these moments of singlehoood knowing that life is going to be so different and wonderful once she's here!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
I"ve been there too. There was a time a actually hated Mother's Day because of the pain caused by my own mother, and the inability to be a mother. Today I had an absolutely wonderful day with my little girl and husband. I hope yours was a wonderful one as well. Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mommies.
Same to you my friend....beautiful post.
Beautiful words from your beautiful heart! You are so precious!
Love and hugs to you sweet friend! And...Happy Mother's Day....and BTW....I LOVE how you spent your day! Jeepin! and Starbucking...and just doing life beautifully with you Pandas!
OH what sweet days!!!!
What a sweet post! Hope your day was wonderful!
Post a Comment