I started out the day with this:
Yesiree, it was my choice for lunch and I wanted this:
Gorgeous sunny day, but with temps in the 70's....traveling at 60 miles per hour is chilly with the wind blowing so PandaGirl had to bundle like this:
Of course, while Jeepin' I look like this:
Along the way---Glory to God!---we saw lots of this:
Oh....and we certainly had some of this:
And ended with my darling pink & purple car window Bling-Thing!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
If You're Goin' My Way...
I know it sounds so cheesy, but I have to preface this post with "everyday is Mother's Day at my house". PandaPop shows his love for me daily. Because the weather was so fabulous my choice of things to do for the day was to go Jeepin'!!! PP was sooo gracious as to oblige my request. Wink. (Thanks for the sacrifice, PP. I know it was hard to go driving around all afternoon in your toy.) I am blessed to be his wife and PandaGirl's mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
I am so happy you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You sooooo.... deserve it! I had a very blessed day. My neice and her dad got baptized today at church. They started coming to church about a month ago. before that my neice had never been to church(she is 16). Gary and I finally decided it was time to move our membership tho this church. We shocked alot of our friends there because we have been going to this church for ob=ver a year and had never moved our membership. :) My parents and grandparents joined also. God is so good!
What a wonderful day you had.
And I love the bling bling for the car!!
OH how fun. I was so craving pizza tonight after church but my husband had a deacon's meeting so Mal and I had to come home and have grilled cheese sandwiches. Oh well. Maybe another night. Love the idea of going "Jeepin". I can tell you all had a wonderful day. Loved this post.
Love it - it is so you! We are having a shoe theme tonight at gamma. Heather is doing an entire devotional on heels, pumps, flip flops and Christ. Will take pics for you. Miss you - hope you are doing well. We have field trip to the zoo near your in- laws place Thursday. Passed their street on the way home yesterday and saluted in honor of you! No buckets at T. frown.
Love, Maude
It sounds like a wonderful day!!! Happy Mother's day to you!
Oh yeah, pizza is definitely the way to go!
I'm so glad you had such a sweet Mother's Day, and I've been so blessed to tell you Happy Mother's Day in our special way for these past 12 years. Love you!
It looks like the most amazing day!!!
Glad you had such a great day...and I'm with ya on the cheesy line - every day IS Mother's Day!
P.S. That pizza looked AMAZING!
That looks like so much fun!
Glad you had a great day... also, I want to borrow your psalms picture from your blog... that's one of my favorite verses and I love a good dirt road!
So glad you had a carefree, fun-loving, wonderful day.
The pizza looks fab!
Glad you are blessed with a family where everyday seems like Mother's Day. That's wonderful.
Love,
Lisa
just wanted to say thank you for the music you have on the side of your blog...it provided a memorable moment for me and little Ben this afternoon...we danced to "Better Together" by Jack Johnson and he giggled the whole time...thanks.
We did a little Starbucks as well. Looks like your day was awesome! Still looking forward to "jeep'in" with you guys some day.
Amen! It looks like you had a fabulous Mother's Day!
Looks like loads of fun!! :) Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day!
Ok...we are so much a like it is scary!!!!
You all so too darn cute!!! Miss you girl!
Post a Comment