Love you 2. In middle of reading SHACK will talk with you when finished. Been trying to contact mommy spice on her blog, but the computer won't let me. I was going to let her know I had been praying for her this past week. I've tried a couple of different days and it won't go through. Can you let her know for me? Panda girl is gorgeous and so like her mommy! snowwhite
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
8 comments:
Too cute! What a precious robe!! :)
Very adorable!!!
So cute!! love the robe!! :)
Get those teeth squeeky clean!! Don't forget to floss!! LOL!!
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!
She is growing up so fast love the robe. :p
oh, how cute!!! :)
Love you 2. In middle of reading SHACK will talk with you when finished. Been trying to contact mommy spice on her blog, but the computer won't let me. I was going to let her know I had been praying for her this past week. I've tried a couple of different days and it won't go through. Can you let her know for me? Panda girl is gorgeous and so like her mommy!
snowwhite
scary...how quickly they turn on us!
She is a DARLING big girl, though.
Post a Comment