You are so right...Boys and their Toys!!! Hee-hee!!! Cute pics!!! And...wow..16 years too huh??? Amazing...I agree with you...we truly are kindred spirits!!! Now...when are you coming to TN so that we can hang out together??? :) *wink*
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
3 comments:
Love it!! You all need to visit one afternoon and take me for a drive. I love jeeps.
You are so right...Boys and their Toys!!! Hee-hee!!!
Cute pics!!! And...wow..16 years too huh??? Amazing...I agree with you...we truly are kindred spirits!!! Now...when are you coming to TN so that we can hang out together??? :) *wink*
Have a fabulous Thursday my friend!!!
Hugs!
LOVE these pictures....I think the second pic should be entitled "The Jeep Stance" - one hand on hip and one hand on the Jeep, protecting it!! :)
Post a Comment