Just wanted cyberspace to know that I DO know how to spell Netflix as opposed to Netlfix like I posted earlier. See, it's one of those blonde moments. ; )
Ohhh Look at you! You mean we shoudl apologize for typo's? I gave it up long ago! Surely everyone knows what I am trying to say!LOL! I knew what you were saying=)
Well, if it makes you feel any better I had an even blonder moment because I didn't even notice the spelling mistake! Plus I'm not even entirely sure what Neetlflicks ;) is! What are these strange things you people have??? :) I'm guessing you rent DVD via the post (oops, I mean mail!)
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
3 comments:
Ohhh Look at you! You mean we shoudl apologize for typo's? I gave it up long ago! Surely everyone knows what I am trying to say!LOL! I knew what you were saying=)
Well, if it makes you feel any better I had an even blonder moment because I didn't even notice the spelling mistake! Plus I'm not even entirely sure what Neetlflicks ;) is! What are these strange things you people have??? :) I'm guessing you rent DVD via the post (oops, I mean mail!)
I didn't even notice it :)
Post a Comment