PandaGirl's last day of preschool was Friday. Her "graduation" ceremony was actually last Monday so Friday was just a fun stress-free day for the kids and teachers. She was making me laugh after school by being in her room and making up a song with lyrics along the lines of "I'm not a Bluebird anymore...I'm going to Kindergarten...I'm so great" etc. Very funny! We are now looking forward to Kindergarten, are enrolled and have found out that her school is very good. That makes me be able to stomach the public school things I don't like...a wee bit more.

Both classes of kids headed to Kindergarten in the fall had fun on the last day of preschool enjoying popsicles outside together.

Friday night was spent celebrating SpicyGirl's daddy's graduation from college! It was a long time in coming, but it is now finally complete! Way to go DaddySpice...the PandaFam is so proud of you! It's always a fabulous treat to see our precious SpicyFamily whom we love so much!!!
11 comments:
Congratulations to Panda girl upon completing Preschool! She will love love love Kindergarten!!!
Love these pictures...especially the last one of the two sweet girls!!!
Just precious!!!
Hugs to you my sweet friend!!!
p.s. Did you get my email????
Congratulatons PG! Look how grown up she looks in the first picture!
My little Ri-Ri will be done this coming Friday and will"officially"
be a Kindergartener. She can't wait. I was looking at your pictures and noticed that she had a popsicle party. They are actually going to be doing that at her school too. That must be a BIG thing at schools.
Well, congratulations, I know you must be proud. Our little girls are growing up.
We just went through preschool graduation for Sam too. She looks so grown up and ready to take on the world of Kindergarten!
Too cute!
Hang on tight! Once they hit the door to the Kindergarten Room there's no looking back! They morph daily at that point! I was just looking at Kori yesterday wondering where all the time went and how tall she is- how did that happen?!!! She was just a little baby the other day! Little pandagirl is very precious and has the appearance of being very ready for big -K- now its the mommy that might suck down an extra Latte or so come Aug!
What a special time! I bawled like a baby on Thomas's last day of preschool. By the time kindergarten rolled around, I was very excited about it. She is such an adorable little girl!
congrats on graduating! Enjoy your summer
Snowwhite
Well congrats to all of you....what a fun week! ;)
She's too cute~
Congratulations PandaGirl!!! What a super accomplishment and big step you are about to take in life--going to Kindergarten.
Rest up and have a super summer.
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment