It has come to my attention that my blog is a popular subject among some people. I am very transparent and open, but in no way want to jeopardize my family's integrity nor do I want anything I type to be misinterpreted or used against me. As of today this blog is only viewable for invited readers only. If you are ALREADY on my link list then PLEASE, PLEASE email me at pandapaloozablog@yahoo.com. If you are not on my links, but would like to be added then please email me with your name so that I may add you.
This is NOT an April Fool's Joke.
I will leave this notice up until Saturday evening April 5, 2008.
UPDATE INFO: in order to read this blog, the email address you give me has to be the one you sign in with on Blogger. Not sure how that will work so if there is a problem just email me at the above address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
HOOOORAAAAY! Yes, it worked beautifully, thanks for including me. ha ha
Now....go to my blog...
ooops that sort of sounds like another More Familiar worldly statement. Ouch. ha ha luvya....
keep me - keep me!!! :-)
Awww, that is so sad! Doesn't it drive you crazy!
I'm sorry :(
Please keep me, your faithful blog reader. ;)
I'd really love to stay in!
Please keep us! I emailed you too...not sure which way to notify you. Hugs
I am linked, so how do I make sure I can view your blog in the future? Sorry, your having to do this. :(
I hope to continue reading...I do understand. I found you through my college buddy Kristen @ Tales from a Zookeeper. Had to delurk to keep reading. Thanks, Wendy Leonard
I am able to see it so I assume all is good with me w/o emailing you?? This really stinks...people need a life!
Sorry you have to go private but you have to do what is best to protect your family. I am in your sidebar so assume I am still in?
Ok, you'll have to email me and tell me what happened. You have my email, right?
OH NO! I just sent you an email with my contact info! Please only pass it out to tall, good-looking, Single, Christian Men! :)
I am so sorry you have experienced negative stuff in the blog world sweet friend! Bless your heart! and shame on them!!!
I am a firm believer that only you and God know what is best for your family! You are very wise to follow His guidance ....I know your sweet little Panda girl will be blessed in school in your area...Chelsi loved public school...she was there for the first 5 years...(K-4th grade) ....it wasn't until 5th grade that we felt led to homeschool. I am also a former public education teacher.....so I support that as well!!! Homeschooling is NOT for everyone...that is certain....there are many days that I question myself too!!!
I'd love to be included in your blog viewers if that would be OK with you....If you'd rather not, (because we homeschool) I understand that too.
Sweet Blessings to you my friend!
Love,
Denise
I've had some interesting things on my blog, to.....I have a troll. :D She is pretty insulting. I haven't posted any of her comments, but i still wonder about it everytime I post, now.
I just returned from Sonic and tried the Java Chiller you posted about..mmmmm...You were right, they are delicious!
I love you Honey Bun and am sorry if people were giving you "pooh". We have been on Spring Break so i haven't checked in until today. Your Panda sounds a LOT like my Goose!! Ive got to tell you....there WILL be days when you struggle and you will want to beat your head against the wall.....but when you stop and think about it....God made these girls strong for a reason...and now my Goose is almost 22 years old and off to college (she spent a semester in Ireland last year all on her own.) She is a strong independent young woman who still calls her mom everyday! Remember YOU are the mother God intended for her and YOU know your child better than anyone. You are already an excellent teacher! And if it matter to you...I am very proud of you!!!
Love you to pieces
can I stay? didn't see a link to your email...
I'd love to keep reading your blog! The pics and stories are always great; I even enjoy the music you select! : )
Post a Comment