The Feline:PandaGirl loves to make Miao as comfy as possible. I walked into my room to this serene scene.
Can you say S-P-O-I-L-E-D?
The Funny:PandaGirl came down the hallway in my shoes and shirt from yesterday. She doesn't really ever dress up in my clothes so she thought she was something extra special and put on quite a show for me giggling all the way to the end.

12 comments:
Wow! the pups ARE gettin' big.
I love how sweet PG is to her kitty.
That picture of PG is hilarious! I love it...
I have a few things to say about that.......LOL. Your right on the dogfood & gas, I heard the same thing about kids.....So I gave up Gucci, Coach and Dooney & Burke,Samsara & Mackie and somehow it balanced out..
Next, well well well- either Panda girl is extremely grown up or your are extremely toddler sized for your stuff to NOT look big on her & swallow her up!!!!!!So cute!
I had to bypass the first word verification because it spelled unruly!
They have gotten big! And PG looks so cute!!!!!
#1...mercy they HAVE GROWN! Are yall feeding them steaks and you eating Purina? They look mighty healthy! ha ha
Idea! You might contact DISNEY World.
Goofy and Dumbo the elephant may be needing Contracts signed for Assistants... ha ha...Charlie to Goofy and....Hugo's ears...just right for soft puppy lovin--that is...if he doesn't fly away first...lol! jes kid'n
#2...Pandacat's the top lover-cat! the smoocher!
#3...LOVE IT. She is so cute. A treasure! And I quickly remember another little cotton top constantly in Mommy's best red patton heels...hummm wonder WHO that was??? ha ha
SO cute!!!
Oh how cute!! I mean Panda Girl!! The pups are quite a sight too. I bet you do have to buy a lot of dog food.
Can't get over how big the pups have gotten. PG looks adorable in the getup Er & Em love to get into my shoes and walk around in them.
Er has actually got her own pair of high heels now, she is in a size 6 can you believe that....
Hi sweet friend!!! I have been one busy gal this past week..but I am emailing you tomorrow!!!
I just love these pics....these puppies are growing quickly...and oh what a funny kitty! Now PG is so cute in your shoes and shirt! How fun!!!
Sweet Blessings!
Denise
They are all pretty darn cute though!
The Fur are growing so quickly! They are going to be HUGE! Good Luck with Dog food! I have 2 small furs and they eat enough for a small pony! :)
Awww..such cute pic's! I love the kitty all cuddled up pic! ;) Your pups ARE getting big..fast! :)
Post a Comment