PP is gone to a Children's Ministry conference and will finish tomorrow. We are so spoiled because our little threesome doesn't really have to spend the night away from each other much. PandaGirl and I made a special dinner on Monday night for him complete with cute decor, a yummy enchilada soup and chocolate pudding for dessert! We also gifted him with a goody bag full of his favorite snacks. He loves it when we dote on him! ; ) Tonight is going to be stormy so PandaGirl and I are "staying up late" and she is getting to sleep with me...girls' night! We just got home from a great meal at an AWESOME friend's house! Thanks Lisa!!
This was our Monday night meal:
Hope you are having a fabulous time PandaPop! Hurry home!!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
We Miss YOU, PandaPop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You are so sweet to him! The table is so cute.
What a great picture!I think its nice you like him so much!LOL!
I love the decorations!
Oh how sweet. I love your "tablescape".;) You and your sweet PG are so much like Mallory and me. We do little surprise meals like that and we LOVE having Mommy/Daughter time. Are they just not the most fun to hang out with at this age. Such a fun age! Enjoy every moment with your sweet girl.
You are such a wonderful wife!
I know he appreciates and loves all you do for him.
Great picture of you and PG! I love your table ideas...looks a lot better than our mix-match plates and glasses. Daddy D will be out of town next week and Desheng Darling is already fretting about it. I guess we will be having a few "girls' nights" too.
Oh what a beautiful table...how fun!!! I'll just bet Panda Pop is missing his girls too!!!
What a sweet send off dinner you two created for him!!! I have not forgotten you email....I will be writing it soon...please please forgive me for not replying sooner...with my surgery and all that our lives are involved in...we have just been swamped here these past several weeks...
I do promise you a good long reply....but in the short...YES...we have only one baby girl. God's plan..not ours...but Thankfully He's got us in His palms...and His plan is perfect! I rest at His feet daily!!!
Love you sweet friend!
What a beautifully set table! I know what you mean about missing you hubby when he's away. I'm spoiled too and hate when we my guy is away for very long.
How sweet...way to make daddy feel like a King and that you will miss him so much!
Awwww, those "girly" times are fun; even in the absense of Daddy. Again, great looking table!!
How "late" did y'all stay up???? 9:00pm???? LOL!!
Post a Comment