Oh what a sweet baby!!! I had cats all of my life growing up....I always loved them!!! Chelsi is highly allergic to them...so we have our little Shih tzu...which doesn't have fur but instead has hair...so she is not allergic to her! :) Thanks for your sweet words on my blog...I had so much fun learning this scrap stuff...Connie (mommy 2 4 Treasures) helped me ...she is amazingly talented...and is so sweet!! I still have not forgotten about emailing you "my story"...so don't be surprised when it just appears in your inbox one day! ;) Love you my sweet friend!!!
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
6 comments:
I wish I could craw in there with him!!
I would love to be doing that right now....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I need sleep.
way too cute....looks like something my cat would do! ;)
Kitty cozy!!
Oh what a sweet baby!!! I had cats all of my life growing up....I always loved them!!! Chelsi is highly allergic to them...so we have our little Shih tzu...which doesn't have fur but instead has hair...so she is not allergic to her! :)
Thanks for your sweet words on my blog...I had so much fun learning this scrap stuff...Connie (mommy 2 4 Treasures) helped me ...she is amazingly talented...and is so sweet!!
I still have not forgotten about emailing you "my story"...so don't be surprised when it just appears in your inbox one day! ;)
Love you my sweet friend!!!
forget the cat - WHERE'S THE JEEEP!!!!?????
Post a Comment