PandaGirl was just darling in her dress and headpiece. With the wind blowing her dress and the ribbons, I just LOVE these pics of her in the middle of the Medieval Fair atmosphere. Let me tell you that if you have never experienced this kind of festival....let's just say that VERY interesting people come out of the woodwork for this stuff. LOL!
And as a final indulgence...THIS is what we saw entirely tooooooo much of...and I'm not speaking of the pottery. wink, wink. If we saw the top of one breastage then we saw 100! Seriously, people, one set even looked like toothpaste which had been squeeeeeeeezed out the top of the tube and just plopped over the edge. Nothing sexy about it. I just might not ever brush my teeth again.
BTW: I am completely aware that my musical selection is not even remotely close to being from the "Medieval" time period, but none of those composers were available on my music choices and this was the closest I could get to sounding courtly. ; )

10 comments:
Oh for pete sakes! Your kidding me on that last shot! That is hilarious! Well, the fair maiden at the beginning of the blog is adorable!
I am LMBO!!!!!
Oh my, well PG looked adorable though.
We went to a Renaissance Festival about 23 years ago and haven't been back since!!! You are right on the money about the "interesting" people and the "boobage". ;0}
Hee hee! When my boy had his foot surgery last year, turned out that his physical therapist is VERY into the Renaissance Festivals. And you are right--they are veeery interesting characters, to say the least!
Oh wow. I've never been to one of these. Panda Girl looks precious. As for the lady....wellll.
Anyway, glad y'all had a good time. Need to see you soon!!
Looks like you had fun, to me this is just like something out of Stars Hallow in the Gilmore Girls! :)
PG looks adorable.
Prince T so misses those retreats and Princess C was so disappointed that she never got to attend one.
Sounds like your trip was quite revealing!
holy cleavage Batman! I bet nursing babies were salivating!
HA! I agree with your last statement 100%! We went to a renaissance festival last year and I was like, put them away! gag! :)
Okay that's out of my system...I'm glad you had a nice time. PG looks adorable! ;)
Post a Comment