Monday, March 05, 2007

Playgroup at the Park

We went to a new park for us today and had a fabulous time with amazing weather!!! The girls and the mommies got lots of exercise, played, laughed and really enjoyed being out in such a gorgeous park. We missed you Cheerleader and Team Mom!

The vet called with news about Miao's surgery. All went well. I didn't mention this morning that he was also having his front claws removed. Please don't comment and gripe to me about this. I know it is painful, but he will be on plenty of meds and the doc said that technololgy has made this surgery easier for kitty-cats these days. It was a choice we had to make in order to keep him in the house. I had two cats for twelve years who had this done and they were fine. We pick him up tomorrow and get to love on him then. Thanks to all you pet lovers who understand that God does care for His creatures great and small. He is the One who created them....I believe He will watch over Miao as well.









17 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Very cute playdate photos. Strange, we too had an appointment this morning to have our cat de-clawed and fixed. We had to re-schedule for next monday though. Love your comment on my blog and absolutely you are the skinny blonde at the slumber party and I am the skinny brunette!

Ashley said...

What a pretty day!!! Great pictures!

Mommy Spice said...

You beat me. I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet. It was a great day. I loved how much activity we moms got as well. See you next week.

Mama Darling said...

Great pictures. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, the girls or the moms. We both had a great time. Looking forward to next week.

Jinglebritches said...

What fun!!! As I'm sitting here in Minnesota it is 17 degrees outside. Thank you for the glimps of things to come.

Mardi said...

Looks like a beautiful time together!

Nikki said...

What a gorgeous park!
I am soooo jealous, but so glad you all had such a nice time in the wonderful weather.

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! What a special group of girls (moms included).

I hope you like the book. That was a FAST delivery!

Dannye said...

just dropping by during the ultimate blog party that redmaryjane invited me to (love the party by the way), and really enjoyed your pictures and your blog, it looks like a good time was had by all.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

oops, sorry I commented on this post! I keep swinging by to look at those cookies you made- I really want them badly!!!!!!! very badly...... What a nice playday!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Ruth and I really like your blog. My parents adopted me from Korea 25 years ago and like reading about your story.

Much Ado said...

Great photos as always, I love the way you caught all the shadows, it looks like you all had a great day. And of course how can the photos not be great with all those cuties! :)

Phat Girl said...

Great pictures! I think having a cat de-clawed is the only way to have an indoor cat. My 17 year old cat is declawed. I can not imagine him having claws. Good Decision PandaFamily!

Sheryl said...

That looks like a super fun day! What a nice park. That is awesome that you have that playgroup. It's so great to have connections!

Emmie said...

Glad all is going well with Miao. All of the cats we've had we have gotton declawed as well. It just makes it a whole lot more peaceful, especially with little one's. Looks like you had a great time at your playdate. How Fun!! I can't wait to be able to play outside again with my little sis.

Steffie B. said...

What a fun day for all of you! I am so jealous! (about the weather) And as far as the cat goes.....our's is fixed and fully de-clawed. He stays inside and is the most loving cat ever! ;)

Melissa said...

I came across your page while looking up something on Lisa Whelchel and I simply love it. I am a christian living in Texas and am married to my wonderful husband and two little girls. I would love to have a new friend out there in blog world. Your page is awesome!!