Yes, today is the day that Miao loses his manhood. Sorry, kitty-cat, but it has to be done. This is a picture of Miao from a couple of weeks ago when I found that PandaGirl had accessorized our MALE cat with this lovely pink scarf. I was crackin' up when I saw him!!! He loves his girl so much that I guess he just let her do it. This morning when we dropped him off at the vet's office we said a little prayer over him so he wouldn't be scared and that his pain would be minimal. As we were leaving and the nurse took Miao into another room, PG got all teary-eyed. Her little tender heart is so sweet! Of course, we reassured her that Miao was going to be alright. I guess more details will come later on his progress.
Hopefully today our playgroup can play at the park and have a picnic. Have a great Monday!

3 comments:
oweeeeeee! Meeeow, sniff, sniff
Have fun at the park and think f us. We have 25 inches of snow on the ground!!!
owww, he looks too cute with the pink ribbon on ! :)
Post a Comment