Friday, March 30, 2007

NEED to Win!!!!!

OK~as you can see from the links in this post I was encouraged to let all my readers know about the great contest going on over at 5 Minutes for Mom. If you really want to join in, then just follow the instructions, but please be advised that the little PRIZE is coming to the Panda home.....I hope. I really NEED a Dyson slim vacuum. Really. So do what you must, but remember that I have a cat and NEED this. Really. NEED. ; )

5 comments:

Snow White said...

Love how you're letting your hair grow longer. Hope you are doing well.
Maude

redmaryjanes said...

I'm hoping you get the Dyson! I'll check out the contest.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Somehow I am just not getting this????What links.... Hope you get the dyson- any contest is worth that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelley said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting at the House o' Glamour. If I don't win the Dyson, I hope you do! Anyhow...yes, we have two daughters from China. Our oldest turned 4 in January and our youngest turned 2 in December. It's crazy around here! I hope you'll stop by again. BTW, I noticed M&Ms Mommy in your blogroll...she's my real life best friend! I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. I'm adding you to bloglines and will be stopping by again to say hello!

Mardi said...

Trust me...I so need this too. :)