Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #9



Thirteen of the Panda Family's Favorite Household Items
(as if you CARE! LOL!!)















I bet you will be able to sleep better tonight with this information in your head. Have a great sleep!



  • Find Banner HERE
  • 5 comments:

    Snow White said...

    Somehow I knew there would be clorox wipes on there. Where's the purple fabulosa????? Scrappin Friday night. Yea!!!!
    Love, Maude

    redmaryjanes said...

    You guys are very clean...and you smell good too!!

    Mommy Spice said...

    I see y'all are toilet paper snobs too. Charmin all the way.

    Gee, I didn't know you like clorox wipes...(giggle, giggle)

    Steffie B. said...

    Hmmmm....those are a lot of our favorite's too! ;)

    GloryandGrace said...

    I LOVE Febreze Noticeables!!!

    When you get a chance, head over to my friend Gret's blog. I thought of you when reading her newest entry about having her first fun, official planner. She's welcoming any organizing "tips" - and I figured you would have the perfect recommendations!!!