Sunday, March 11, 2007

Visual DNA ~ This is Soooo Fun!!!

PandaMom's Visual DNA






PandaPop's Visual DNA

8 comments:

Emmie said...

Loved you DNA's. I had a lot of fun creating mine which I still need to post! Thanks for sharing!

Emmie said...

Loved you DNA's. I had a lot of fun creating mine which I still need to post! Thanks for sharing!

redmaryjanes said...

Great song on your blog. And I love seeing how your DNA's compare with each others. Wonderful

Mommy Spice said...

Yes, I've seen these on other blogs. I had fun looking at P.P.'s too. I'll have to do mine now.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I just responded to your comments on mine- you will have to go back and check it out! Figures I would make a mistake in that area!hahahaha
This is kool thanks!!!!!!

Mardi said...

I had to laugh at your husbands "treat". That would be my husbands choice as well. :)

Steffie B. said...

Very cool how they go at the same time! I did one too...it was fun! ;)

Loraena Tuttle said...

Cool! I just saw yours after I made mine - very intereseting, and neat that your husband did it as well - I will have to see if Josh is interested in making one.