
These two are tooooo much! PandaGirl adores having hot tea. Funny, since her Chinese name given to her by the nannies at the orphanage literally means "tea". For the past two years on her birthday I have started a tradition of taking her to a tea room for her birthday and buying her a tea cup. I hope to continue this as long as she likes to go. I adore it! PandaPop likes hot tea as well, so these two decided to be a little spunky and have their own tea party with two antique tea cups. Who couldn't love a manly-man that knows how to have tea time, as well?! (BTW: he doesn't normally look this goofy. I believe he is over accentuating the delicacies of attending a proper tea. Goober! ; )

9 comments:
They look smashing together!
How adorable! Papapanda's a good daddy isn't he!!!!!!
Gotta love those dads who can get right in their with their girls. My hubby loves to do my girl's hair - and it is so sweet how proud he always is of the outcome.
I love the fingers in the air! I really enjoy tea parties. I had a tea party for my bridal shower (a bit more formal than this one though) ; )
HOw much fun is that?!! We have lots of pretend tea parties. S.G. won't touch real tea.
Priceless moment between dad and his little girl.
Very sweet.
hehe!! I love it! I especially like panda pops finger tilt! He's a natural! :)
Don't try to fool me! I've seen that look on Pandapop's face many times. It's almost as natural as his smile!!! Can he do a "hanger pony"? Tell him he rocks!
Post a Comment