I just love these things- Isn't a great way to get to know people! talking about blog things- oh by the way- How do I put a picture or avatar to my name on here- I thought I would just do it under edit profile- didn't work>>> your help once again=)
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
9 comments:
Beautiful!! It is so nice to see color. We are still brown and gray and white up here. Thanks for the eye candy. What's the latest? E me
That is a beautiful tree! But, I really love the Easter Pictures. She looks beautiful!
I just love these things- Isn't a great way to get to know people! talking about blog things- oh by the way- How do I put a picture or avatar to my name on here- I thought I would just do it under edit profile- didn't work>>> your help once again=)
So pretty! Don't you just love spring?!
Never mind- now I just have to find the right pic!
Gorgeous!!
I'm seeing them everywhere. We even have a few in our backyard.
Wow! I love spring ! My front yard is finally colorful again! :)
We have these in our yard, too. Aren't they amazing?!
Post a Comment