Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Pics





18 comments:

Beckyb said...

Those are SUPER!! She is such a pretty gal!!

JenLo said...

awww. Too cute!

Snow White said...

Oh My Word! They're wonderful! I love the cowboy the most! If you get a chance email me your latest news. smile. Maude

Miss May said...

ditto snow white. smile.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! She is getting so big. The pictures are priceless.
Have a good Easter!

Sheryl said...

She is just beautiful! The cowgirl one is so fun!

Gloria said...

You were so right! These are tops...and we do love 'em.

The first one that has the unique design (photo with photo..cool) and yes....that last photo of Miss Cowgirl...yaa hoo...is so typical of her. Darling! Super smiles & giggles.

And yes, you'd be great w/photography. Keep up the great creations....as you are 'Re-arranging' ha ha Blessings, prayers and good lucky on garage sale and weather. It'll be great.~~~~~~xoxox

Mommy Spice said...

I love them!!! Easter pictures are the best. Panda-Girl is so photogenic, and just plain adorable!!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Those are lovely pics, she is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I love the one of her sitting in the basket. Too Cute!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

How precious! She really takes great pictures! Cuz has the same dress- That we love & that she dislikes very much-hahaha- her wide shoulders get her everythime! Anyway-great Easter photos!

Steffie B. said...

They are adorable! I don't know how you will choose! lol

Much Ado said...

Wow, those are amazing photos, I just love them!

Kristen OQ said...

Those turned out so cute! I especially like the cowgirl one. Adorable!

Nikki said...

Great pictures...she sure is photogenic!

kitchu said...

These are beautiful- of course, with such an adorable subject, how could they be anything less?

Mama Darling said...

PandaGirl always has a ready-smile. It must be nice! DD always looks down or the other direction. Or even better, she gives us a weird fake smile! PG's pictures are lovely...just like her! She's a beautiful little girl.

Mardi said...

What a sweetie!!