Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10


Thirteen Places I Have Visited Outside of Texas

1. Antigua, Guatemala
2. Arkansas
3. California-layover
4. China
5. Colorado
6. Cozumel, Mexico
7. Florida
8. Illinois-layover
9. Kansas
10. Missouri
11. Nebraska
12. New Mexico
13. Washington, DC

OK~14. I forgot about Tennessee, sorry you guys!


  • Find Banner HERE
  • 6 comments:

    redmaryjanes said...

    Hmm...no Michigan on there! Looks like a great list though :)

    Funderstorm said...

    Are you having fun with your lists? You make me laugh! I know so much about you, but I find I'm learning more with each new list! Keep it up! Let's see, how about lists of favorite shoes, hairstyles, or um, to be really Godly, bible quotes. :)

    Journey on! by Kelleye said...

    Do you ever go and look at other TT in the TT network? Or do you just come up with your own? I like it!

    GloryandGrace said...

    For someone who gives me grief about my own blog, you sure pick the easy way to "update" your blog -- you silly listerer...wait, that would be list-maker. Nevermind.

    Mommy Spice said...

    Antigua, Guatemala makes my favorite Starbucks Coffee.

    I got Panda-Girl's drawing book. We'll see ya Monday.

    Steffie B. said...

    Wow...you get around PM! ;)