I have decided to take a little walk down Memory Lane on Mondays. I love being nostalgic and remembering "the good ol' days". I can sit for hours just looking at old pictures, new pictures, other people's pictures. I don't know why, but I just enjoy looking and thinking back or imagining how things have changed for me or others in the pictures. What has life thrown their way? Have any of the people in the pics chosen a path that follows God or the world? Who is still living, has kids, grandkids, joys, sorrows, just life? I should have been a photographer. Maybe someday soon I can pursue it more than just blogging and scrapbooking. I will be putting pics of myself, PandaPop and other friends and family from way back when. Though you might not know us you can certainly identify with life.
BTW: you'll see from the get-go that I have BIG thick Texas hair. Good thing I was born in Texas so I have an excuse, huh? Enjoy!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Memory Lane Monday #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love looking at old pictures & albums as well! I could spend hours & hours looking at them. It drove Coach crazy taking so many pics on vacation. He did not see need. All I could think about was what I wasgoing to look back on in the future.
Old pics are great aren't they!
Wow so sorry about how the CCAA changes have affected you file...makes me feel bad moaning about the wait time.
I guess it is all in gods plan...sometimes it's just not clear what the plan is though.
thanks for your St Patrick's Day greetings. Hope y'all -
is that right? ;) - had a great weekend. Memory Lane Monday, what a great idea. I have found that Scrapbooking and blogging have made me so much more aware of taking photos - how often and what I take. I am sure you find that too. Look forward to seeing all your old pics!
Love the blast from the past. It's so cute to see everyone as a child. I have to do a post like that!
Oh how cute!! I'm the same way with looking at pictures. I can look at anyone's pics. When I get bored, I just pull out old photo albums.
You haven't changed much have you! This is great!
Post a Comment