Friday, April 04, 2008
Texas Blues
As is tradition in our great state every March/April, we took Bluebonnet pictures! These gorgeous babies line the highways en masse for a few weeks in the spring as our state flower. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon yesterday when I realized that the overcast sky would make great pictures so I did the unthinkable as time was of the essence: I completely and totally without a second thought BRIBED PandaGirl with a chocolate ice cream bar to go take the pics without even ONE gripe! It worked and we all ended up happy with the final outcome...sweet pics and yummy in the tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
LOVE IT! As a TEXAN at heart - I especially LOVE IT! Blessings to all you PANDAS!
Renee
These are great shots! They look professional, and PG is quite the subject.
Love the pictures. PG is getting sooooo big. We don't really have them down here we have to drive about an hour or more to really get to see them! So sad:(
Beautiful! This makes me incredibly homesick! WE never thought we could make it thru last spring with out bluebonnett pictures of the kids! Now we face that once again! Something I took for granted..
These pictures are great! And I especially love the one of PG laughing. The bluebells (or bonnets as you call them - us Irish are very strange with our vocabulary!!!)are beautiful too.
OMW.....I remember when you did that last year.....LOVE IT!
Wow, what a lovely tradition!!
Today as I shovel snow I will think of those lovely blue flowers!!! :o)
These pics are tooo cute! PG is such a sweetheart!
We have not done this yet, but I have seen the bluebonnets everywhere. We might have to make a stop today. Panda Girl looks adorable. I love the yellow with the flowers.
PG looks adorable.. We have not yet had our bluebonnet pics made but we plan too next weekend. Hopefully they will still be around.
Mmmmm...I love me a good bribe!
Beautiful pictures of your girl and the "Texas Blues"...did she get a haircut? Looks cute!
I noticed the bluebonnets last week. Guess I had better hurry and take pictures before they are gone. Love the ones of PG. She just adds to the beauty of the bluebonnets. What a sweetie!
I always love it when you post these - they are beautiful!
OH how absolutely beautiful she is sitting among those pretty Texas Blues!
I love a good fudgsicle...and will most anything for one! hee-hee!
Love you sweet friend!
Post a Comment