PandaGirl has loved Mulan from the first time she saw the movie a year ago. Now she has discovered Mulan 2 and is even MORE in love with her! I love that she has a Chinese role model and the movies are so funny and sweet with lots of Chinese culture, landscaping and architecture in the drawings. I think she looks so incredibly cute with her hair like this. When I saw the little girl in the movie with the same "do" I just paused the TV and took a picture! LOL! (I know this is the second picture with PG's tongue sticking out, but she's on THAT new kick, too).
She loves dressing like Mulan with her blankets tied around her to make the long draping robes. The funniest thing is when she sticks a really honkin' big comb in her hair which makes me think of another culture and yet she thinks she looks like Mulan with her delicate little floral hair comb. PandaPop and I have to really make ourselves not laugh AT her because it is hilarious, but it would break her heart if she thought WE thought it was silly in a bad way. Soooo---while I'm thinking she looks like J.J. from Good Times (70's TV show for you young uns) she thinks she looks just like Mulan. I will try to get a good picture of the comb soon. It'll bring a giggle. ; )
Monday, April 14, 2008
Mulan 2-The "New" Kick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Great! Last photo is tops! Tell "Miss Z.. Mulan' that gg thinks she is prettier than Mulan ...ESPECIALLY with that beautiful and SPECIAL umbrella. ha ha It makes a perfect Mulan photo.
What a beauty! Oh, how I love J.J. from Good Times!
I love it when the little Innocents try to mimic their favorite characters. It is so sweet!
ADORABLE! Mulan is such a great movie, we love it too.
It's pretty creative if you ask me. Through the eyes of a child...amazing.
I almost spit my food out when reading about the comb~
"Mmm, oh no you diiidn't. Mmm, I'm gonna cutchoo wit my creeze!"
We have not seen Mulan 2 yet, but we finally sat down and watched the first one together. S.G. loved it. We just might have to go rent it.
J.J.....LOL!!
Oh...what sweetness!
That is awesome! My kids love that movie, too. It is good that our girls have strong roll models in some of the cartoons they watch. And dressing up is so much fun!
How sweet! You really have a precious daughter on your hands. :-)
How sweet! These pics are too cute!
Well I think she is the cutest Mulan wanna be ever! ;)
Oh...she is absolutely precious! Beautiful pics of your sweet girl! She's prettier than Mulan! She's is the most beautiful Asian princess in Texas! :)
Hugs to you!
Denise
Sooooo cute!
Love the little hairdo and that last pic is gorgeous!
I can't wait till Lily is interested in movies...she enjoys TV, but I can't get her to sit thru any movies yet.
Post a Comment