Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #6-PG's Baby Chick Drawing

11 comments:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Good baby chick drawing PG, Thomas has the same fisher price doodle thingy.
love the tea time below..obviously as a brit tea is a big thing in our house.

redmaryjanes said...

Precious!

Mama Darling said...

Such talent! DD loves her doodle pad too. Ir has come in handy on many trips.

Gloria said...

It was great to BE there when she drew this cutie CHIC...but even neater to see you placed it on your blog for a 'keeper'!

The drawing really is intricate for her age level...not to leave out the fact that it is just plain cute...especially THOSE FEET and loooonnnnnggggg legs!!! HA HA TOPS!
(that CHIC is gonna play basketball with Kim Mulkey at Baylor. hahaha)

JenLo said...

Wow, she's a little artist! That's pretty good.

Mommy Spice said...

That's awesome! My mouth would have dropped seeing that one too.

Sheryl said...

What a great artist she is! It's not easy drawing on one of those things but sheems to have mastered it!

Elise said...

That is such a great drawing!!!

Thanks for the comments...sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I was on a little bloggy break. I will email you about the ceremony and I have some other good stuff for girls too. I just accepted the position of leader of our Mother-Daughter Ministry at our church so I will probably have lots of good stuff to share in the months to come.

Your daughter is just the sweetest thing and I love the cute little outfit you made for her!!! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great drawing!

Mardi said...

Awww..too cute! I love the legs! :)

GloryandGrace said...

She's ALIVE ALIIIIIIIVE!!

Yes, yes I am.

(I even added a comment to Funderstorm's "secret code" blog entry...)